Friday 2 September 2016

Goals for September

During July and August I decided to set some goals to achieve during the month with regards to various areas of my life that I want to work on.

I have found this easier then just setting a big resolution as although the monthly goals are all part of the main resolutions they are broken down into smaller, time constrained and achievable targets which is the foundation of any objectives that people set.

I have decided that this month I am going to share them and at the end update you on how things have gone.

In September I want to
  • Finish decorating the kids rooms
  • Achieve my target weight at Slimming World (only have 3 1/2 pounds to go)
  • Work towards my Gold Body Magic award
  • Read 2 Agatha Raisin books
  • Get back into a proper meal routine by meal planning Lunch and dinner
  • Complete one craft project.
Do you have monthly goals? I would love to hear what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment