Tuesday 15 September 2015

Menu Plan (14th September 2015)

I am a bit late posting this menu plan this week. I can't seem to catch up with everything since the plans changed over the weekend. Other things have had to take priority and I feel as though I am constantly 'fire-fighting'. Hopefully being off work for the rest of the week will allow me to catch up.

Anyway, here is the plan for this week

Monday - Chicken Stir Fry
Tuesday - Homemade Pot Noodle
Wednesday - Sloppy Joe Bake
Thursday- Sausage and Bean Pie
Friday - Refried Beans and Cheese Quesadillas
Saturday - Pork Steaks in sticky BBQ sauce and Rice
Sunday - Beer Can chicken with potato wedges and veg.

As I am at home from Wednesday onwards I thought I would try some new recipes so all but Saturdays I have never made before. Wish me luck.

Linking up with Mrs M and Organising Junkie to check out what others are planning for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment