Monday 28 September 2015

Menu Plan (28th September 2015)

It's back to planning after a week off. I was working away for a few days last week so Craig was in charge. He doesn't do plans. He tends to cook whatever he feels in the mood for. He doesn't mind me planning as long as I don't tell him because when I have done that in the past he has said that he doesn't want it.By not telling him then he won't be thinking about it and putting himself off.

This week, amazingly I am only out 1 evening and that is for my Mum's birthday. I will (hopefully) be eating before I indulge in cake, as I am in Sheffield all day. I might just get Emma to cook it so at least the others can eat.

We are also out for a meal with Craig's family on Saturday, all 20 of us. We are having to choose what we want beforehand. I guess this makes it easier for the restaurant and also for us as we can take as long as we need to choose.

So anyway, here is the plan:

Monday- Sausage in Giant Yorkshire Puddings, Veg and Gravy
Tuesday - Hunters Chicken with Roast Potatoes ad peas
Wednesday- Cubed steak and Farfalle in a Creamy Tomato Sauce (Clean Eating Magazine Website)
Thursday - Curried Mince Beef and Rice
Friday - Oven Baked Fajitas (didn't get to do them last time)
Saturday - Out with Family
Sunday - Homemade Creamy Chicken Pie with chips and veg.

Linking as usual to Mrs M and I'm an Organising Junkie.

Hope you have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment