Monday 22 August 2016

Menu Plan (22nd August 2016)

Thankfully a quieter week than normal this week, I am only out tonight. I haven't done any menu planning for a while as they weren't being stuck to and all routines just seemed to go out of the window the last couple of months.

Hopefully now we are back off our holiday then I can get back on plan and back into routines. The kids don't go back to school for another couple of weeks so I am not going to be too rigid with these meals, but my aim is this week to plan meals and make sure they get eaten at some point, hence not putting them against specific days.

So therefore, the meals for this week are

  • Chicken, bacon and avocado club sandwich
  • Steak Stir fry
  • Sticky pork steaks with cous cous and salad
  • Fajitas
  • Stuffed and wrapped turkey breast with steamed vegetables
  • Steamed cod, slimming world chips and mushy peas.
As it is the Bank Holiday weekend coming up, we are planning on going to the Black Country Living Museum. I don't know what time we will be back so I think that evening will be pretty much lets see what we fancy.

Linking up with Organising Junkie

Hope you all have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment