Monday 13 June 2016

Menu Plan (13th June 2016)

I have a hectic week this week as I am out every night except Friday. On two nights I have WI related activities, my brother-in-laws birthday, and two theatre trips. Meals are going to be quick and simple to prepare so I have time to eat before going out. If I don't then I know the diet will be out of the window for this week. I know I caqn do it if I stay focused and plan ahead.

Monday - Cheese and Ham toasties
Tuesday - Chicken Stir Fry with noodles
Wednesday - Leftover stir fry with cous cous
Thursday - Kids will be on pizza as I won't be coming home. I will take a salad into work and eat early
Friday - Cajun chicken burgers
Saturday - Eating out as 2nd theatre trip
Sunday - Salmon, New potatoes and vegetables.

All the meals will be accompanied by speed vegetables if not part of the main dish.

Hope you have a good week.

Linking to Organising Junkie to see what others are going to be eating and enjoying this week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment