Monday 12 October 2015

Menu Plan (12th October 2015 )

Back to menu planning following another week where I worked away for most of the week. Thankfully, I have only one more week when I am away for more than one night and that isn't until the beginning of December. Last week was hard as it involved lots of hours of driving and being stuck in traffic. I am so glad that I no longer have to do that every other week. I am hoping to practically eliminate any need for me to travel by holding webinars and recording training videos. That would definitely be a big help and I am also learning how to do something new.

I am loving the cooling of the weather as I find it easier to cook when it is colder and also, I do like comfort food which is too heavy for the summer months.

The menu for this week is as follows

Monday - Steak Carne Asada Tacos
Tuesday - Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake
Wednesday - Sausage Crumble 
Thursday - Chicken Fried Rice (Matthew's request)
Friday - Pulled pork Burritos (Emma's request)
Saturday - Moussaka
Sunday - Roast Chicken Dinner

Linking up to Mrs M and Organising Junkie to see what others are planning to eat this week.

Wishing you all a good week.


Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment