Sunday 12 June 2016

Visit to Lyme Park


Over the Bank Holiday weekend we went for a picnic to Lyme Park. It wasn't just the four of us, it was with Craig's side of the family. Normally whenever we arrange anything like this the weather is awful. not this time, it was glorious. We could not have asked for better weather. 



The kids had fun paddling in the little stream that went to the pond and the adults were able to chill out and enjoy the sun.

As I am not one for sitting and sunbathing I took Emma and my two nieces to see the house and gardens. I am a member of the National Trust so it didn't cost me any extra. During the Bank Holiday weekend you were able to dress up as Edwardians and walk around the House and Gardens that way. So I did. The girls didn't (not a cool thing for a teenager to do) but they at least didn't walk too far behind.


 I couldn't resist taking my video camera so I could practise my filming and editing skills.




Emma also decided to practise some of her photography skill and all the pictures in this post were taken by her. I think she did a good job.








No comments:

Post a Comment