Tuesday 20 October 2015

Menu Plan (19th October 2015)

Another hectic week which is why this menu plan is late going on. I just can't seem to catch up. This week is hopefully quieter and I am planning on catching up with housework and crafts I have started. I was out last night at my WI craft club and I am in Aberdeen on tomorrow and my flight doesn't land until 9.35pm after leaving the house at 6.30am. Hopefully the hours hanging around in the airport will mean that I can catch up with some reading.  Craig is out Tuesday and Thursday and we are going to Blackpool on Saturday to see the illuminations so the menu plan is only Monday to Friday this week.


Monday - Bean burger, Sweet Potato fries and salad
Tuesday - Jacket Potato with cheese and beans
Wednesday - Chicken and Vegetable stir fry
Thursday - Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Friday - Fajitas.

Linking up with Mrs M and Organising Junkie to see what everybody else is eating.

Enjoy your week


Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment