Tuesday 27 October 2015

Menu Plan 26th October 2015

Another week where I am late posting a menu plan.  I really need to buck up and do better. I wouldn’t mind but I had everything planned over the weekend, so it wasn’t as if I was late thinking about what to have.

As it is half term then I have a feeling that we won’t stick to this menu plan as  Craig is off with then kids this week and if he doesn’t fancy doing what is on the plan, he won’t. Craig has mentioned taking the kids to the Pizza hut buffet or a local Chinese buffet at lunch time which means they probably won’t want to eat a lot in the evening. I guess I will just have to see what happens.

This week the plan is:

Monday- Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread
Tuesday – Bacon, Egg and Potato cake
Wednesday- Fish pie
Thursday – Curried Mince Beef and rice
Friday -  Chicken Wraps
Saturday – Halloween and we are out
Sunday – Chicken Katsu curry (which I saw in the latest Asda magazine)

Hope you all have a good half term.


Linking up with Mrs M and I'm an Organising Junkie as usual

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment