Monday 11 April 2016

Menu Plan (11th April 2016)

Well, last weeks menu plan didn't go to plan. I had a feeling they wouldn't as Craig was off work with us and he tends to wake up and decide we are going to such a place and we don't get back until late so we end up eating whilst we are out. This meant that I only lost 1/2lb but hopefully with being back in work this week I will be back on track .

I am also going to start my menu plan on a Saturday as that is my weigh in day and when I start my new week for the food diary.

Saturday - Mother in laws homemade Chicken Broth
Sunday - Hoisin beef stir fry (carried over from last week)
Monday - Slimming world paella
Tuesday -Cheese and beans on toast
Wednesday - Slimming world mixed grill
Thursday - Gehaktballen ( a big version of a meatball from the Slimming World magazine)
Friday - Tacos ( though I will have the meat mixture with a jacket potato rather than shells)

Linking up to Mrs M and Organising Junkie.

Hope you all have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment