Monday 4 April 2016

Menu Plan (4th April 2016)

Sorry I have been M.I.A for the last month, I have just not been motivated to do a lot of things, this blog included. I have just concentrated on the things that needed to be done. But hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

I have joined Slimming World as in the last few years since starting my office job the weight has been creeping up as I haven't been moving around as much during the day. I joined on the 26th March and lost 2.5lbs in the first week, which surprised me as I probably ate more in that week that I have in a long time. This was one of the reasons for joining Slimming World rather than Weight Watchers because you can eat more especially the 'free' foods which seems to be most things I like anyway. I know my weight loss isn't going to be dramatically quick because of the fact I am sat down pretty much most of the day. I am going to see about going to the gym and moving more but for the first couple of weeks I want to concentrate on learning the plan.

All the meals on here are Slimming World recipes which I found in the magazines you can buy. 

Monday - Pea and Mint Soup (a light evening meal as we are out during the day to a burger place the kids like so I will be using plenty of Syns there)
Tuesday - Lamb tikka masala and rice
Wednesday - Meatballs and pasta
Thursday -Slimming World fish and chips
Friday - Hoisin beef stir fry
Saturday - Chicken and spinach lasagne
Sunday - Chilli and Rice.

Linking up with Mrs M and Organising Junkie

Have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment